How do you find and reach your potential customers? The world consists billions of potential customers for your products or services. With the right type of marketing, you’ll attract the attention of these customers and get them to buy from you. Sales and digital marketing experts share their tips on the best ways to garner qualified sales leads.
Let’s start with the basics.
Lead is a person from your target audience who has, in some ways, shown interest in your business’ products or services.
Lead Generation is the process of warming up potential customers and converting them into those leads mentioned earlier. So as a business owner, you make efforts that generate an organic interest within your target section, thus, it is the prospect that is most likely to come to your business.
To understand it clearly, lead generation is an essential point in a prospect’s journey to becoming a customer of your business as shown in the diagram above. As you have attracted them in your website, you convert them into leads, close the “deal” by making them purchase from you and delight them with the whole process. Those then “prospects” will now become promoters of your business and there’s nothing better than the word-of-mouth ad.
1. Call-To-Action – A CTA is a photo, message or button that calls website visitors to take an action. Tip: Always include a verb to allow visitor action (eg. ‘Sign up’ or ‘Download’)
2. Landing Page – this is a custom-designed web page a visitor lands on. Capturing leads is made by elaborating the marketing message you are promoting.
- A good landing page should have:
- A clear headline stating the offer being made
- Include visuals to make the offer appealing
- Use a clear and concise copy
- Implement a form above the fold
Here’s an infographic of what landing pages should be like:
3. Forms– A form that will capture leads in lieu of the content being shared. They consist a series of fields to be filled out to collect information like name and e-mail address. Putting lead generation forms above the fold is noticeable by customers and there are more chances for them to fill it out.
4. Offer– As mentioned in the 1st component, offers should be stated in landing pages clearly. The offer must have enough value to a visitor to merit providing their personal information in exchange for access to it.
For Online Marketing Ideas for your Magento and eCommerce Website visit Vi Commerce – Providing only the Best and Cost Efficient Service for eCommerce Web and Mobile Development. Magento Certified Company.Give us a call at +1 415-503-2351 or send in your enquiry here