Effective Date: 07/23/2015
Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- We do not collect personal information from this website although non-personal information may be collected once you visit the site.
- We may however get your personal information for when you send us an email or contact us through our website.
We use this information to:
- Provide services to those who are visiting the site, responding to your questions and concerns.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may also share information with our service providers such as our Analytics partner. These companies are authorized to use the information we share only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If Vi Commerce, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
User Access and Choice
Any information submitted through this website can be accessed, correct or deleted by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by vicomm.com and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers for data verification. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Changes To This Policy
Vi Commerce, LLC.
222 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94108